What is CXWORX™?
CXWORX™ is a short, sharp workout that’ll inspire you to the next level of fitness, while strengthening and toning your body. Based on cutting-edge scientific research, CXWORX™ combines the best of personal training with the energy of a group fitness class. CXWORX™ really hones in on the torso and sling muscles that connect your upper body to your lower body. It’s ideal for tightening your tummy and butt, while also improving functional strength and assisting in injury prevention.
Body mechanics in CXWORX™
Every class you attend brings out your inner technique and awareness. CXWORX™ builds clients bodies into sturdy and strong ones. Based on cutting edge scientific research, CXWORX offers a variety of benefits that includes:
- It is designed to rock your core at everyone’s fitness levels. So this group class is celebrated to be be done by anyone.
- For the impatient ones, CXWORX™ is a results program with quick gains. Meaning it can make you stronger and leaner in no time!
- Regardless of your fitness level, this program is extremely fun and challenging. It is no ordinary workout because it hits many of the top fitness trends in one class, such as: core training, strength training, functional fitness, and group personal training.
- Once your core strength during your CXWORX™ classes develop, your spine will feel incredibly supported.
- Music during this program are up to date and motivating. You won’t feel tired, but feel the need to keep going!
You only need 30 minutes!
This ground breaking program only takes you 3o minutes to feel the burn and give you the drive to reach your fitness goals. CXWORX™ features the most efficient exercises for maximum effectiveness.
- The class begins by your certified instructor explaining which muscle groups make up the core and why training them is crucial. You then continue with a brief warm-up designed to gradually activate those muscles before the real work begins.
- After your core is thoroughly warmed up, you begin your workout that consists of exercises that isolates (like crunches and leg extensions) and integrates (like standing balance and hovers) the various muscle groups. It challenges you and you really feel the benefits.
- Before you know it, your half hour is up and the class is ending. Your body knows it has been tested, but as you regroup, you’re mentally scheduling your next class.